Introduction to DonorScape®
DonorScape is a cloud-based suite of prospect analysis services developed from nearly sixty years of research and analysis on fundraising best practices at leading nonprofit institutions. The prospect information found in DonorScape, combined with GG+A consultation, equips nonprofit organizations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their fundraising operations.
- Prospect Research departments and Gift Officers can use DonorScape to target prospects based on a range of criteria, including the probable size, type, designation, and timing of gifts. DonorScape’s detailed prospect profile reports also help users quickly qualify and take action with prospective donors.
- Marketing and Operations areas can use DonorScape to perform constituent and audience segmentation, when building donor and prospect lists for events, mailings, and campaign management.
- Development Leaders can use DonorScape to help prioritize gift officer portfolio assignments and to benchmark performance against similar organizations.
As a completely browser-based tool, with software-as-a-service subscription pricing, DonorScape makes it possible for an unlimited number of users to take advantage of the system’s actionable prospect ratings, intuitive interface, and rapid bulk upload feature.
DonorScape® Users Guide
- Introduction to DonorScape
- Two Key Functions
- Demographic Data Append
- Understanding Match Accuracy
- Navigating the Web Portal
- Search for Prospects
- Explore and Update Prospects
- More Information About Prospects
- Rescreen Prospect Records
- Add New Prospects
- Reports and Dashboards